LOCATION: Dover, New Jersey- Hybrid (Office/Remote) Work Environment
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time/Non-Exempt- 37.5 hours/week
ANNUAL SALARY: $50,000/year
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinate evidence-based home visitation services and other perinatal health care services through the CNJLink system. Maintain data systems and provide feedback to referring agencies.
- Using assessment and referral data, make the initial determination of a woman’s needs, including perinatal health care, prevention education, behavioral health, social issues and family support, and financial needs and eligibility for public
- Implement triage criteria for linkage to appropriate services, including outreach for clients without telephones, initial assessment if a referral is incomplete, prenatal care, preconception/interconception care, primary care, and home visiting;
- Provide linkages to home visitation programs, including Healthy Families/TIP, Nurse-Family Partnership, Parents As Teachers, Early Head Start, and all other models that may be in place in the county;
- Implement coordination to ensure no duplication of services and resources are
- Maintain data tracking
- Conduct on-site visits at Clinical Provider locations.
- Handle other duties as
Associate degree in public health, Sociology, or related field. Two years of social service experience and computer literacy required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Meticulous attention to detail is required. A high level of familiarity with Morris County health and social Service resources is required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.