LOCATION: Newark, New Jersey- Hybrid (Office/Remote) Work Environment
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time/Non-Exempt- 37.5 hours/week
ANNUAL SALARY: $45,000/year
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for outreach and recruitment of program clients. Engaging and cultivating relationships with program clients through ongoing case management and facilitation of evidence-based curricula including: 24/7 Dad group sessions, Economic Stability group sessions, and Couple Communications in-home sessions.
- Conduct outreach and marketing activities to recruit a caseload of eligible fathers/clients.
- Establish a trusting relationship through the provision of weekly case management and check-in contacts. Case management can include goal planning, resource navigation, and referrals.
- Coordinate the implementation of group workshop cycles to facilitate the 12 week 24/7 Dad A.M. curriculum and the 3 week Economic Stability workshops.
- Schedule and facilitate the 6 bi-weekly sessions, in-home Couple Communications 1 curriculum implementation.
- Administer/collect required forms (intakes and consents) and tools (pre/post and follow up).
- Collect and track client participation/attendance in all program components using nFORM and any other program-specific database.
- Distribute educational materials and program handbooks to clients.
- Coordinate the distribution of program incentives to clients as they complete specific program milestones and survey tools, per program guidelines.
- Ensure timely and accurate program documentation.
- Maintain all client files in a confidential manner in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Handle other assignments as requested by supervisor.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred in Social Work, Community Health Education, Public Health or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing case management and facilitation group workshops
- Excellent engagement skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite