LOCATION: Newark, New Jersey- Hybrid (Office/Remote) Work Environment
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time/Non-Exempt- 37.5 hours/week
ANNUAL SALARY: $45,000 – $50,000/year
JOB SUMMARY: Conduct outreach and enrollment of families in the Universal Newborn Home Visiting program in Essex County and conduct quality assurance calls with families.
- Conduct outreach and enrollment of families through collaboration with other community-based programs at PMCH, Connecting NJ, and local delivery hospitals.
- Conduct post-visit calls with clients served to assess services and additional referral needs.
- Maintain the inventory of materials needed for Nurse Home Visitors to conduct home visits.
- Participate in weekly team meetings with nursing staff.
- Participate in monthly quality assurance meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain community and provider referral sources for the program, along with nursing staff.
- Participate in community advisory board meetings to assist in coordinating services.
- Assist in preparing program reports.
- Handles other assignments as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in community outreach, public health, healthcare, or related field preferred.
- Bilingual preferred (Haitian Creole, Spanish, or Portuguese).
- Experience working with diverse populations, communities, and organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various agencies and stakeholders.
- Committed to providing services centered on equity and inclusion.