Resources for Families Coping with Loss
Miscarriage, perinatal loss, or the death of an infant is devastating for families. Coping with loss can be isolating and it can be difficult to find support. We’ve compiled resources to help families grieve and connect during this difficult time.
- Hope for Healing: A Guide to Depression After Pregnancy and Infant Loss Available in English and Spanish.
- Contact our Emotional Well being program and speak with a maternal mental health specialist Call us at 973-268-2280.
Stillbirth Can Happen to Any Pregnancy – Resources for Grieving Families in New Jersey.
- Star Legacy Foundation: Virtual Perinatal Loss Support Groups
- Pockets Of Lights: Perinatal Loss Group
- A Healing Time: A virtual support group for pregnancy interruption. Group meets the 4th Tuesday of every Month @ 7pm.
RSVP to A virtual support group for pregnancy interruption Kathy Donaldson [email protected] (732) 937-5437 ext. 179
- Share Group – St. Peter’s University Hospital New Brunswick, NJ: Group meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:00pm at St. Peter’s University Hospital in the employee cafeteria conference room, beginning in October 2015. Contact Irina Mariano-Brown: 732-745-8600 x 5214 or [email protected]
- New Jersey TEARS Center for Pregnancy & Infant Loss: 1924 State Highway 35, Suite 9C, Old Tudor Village, Wall, NJ 07719. Contact: (848)469-8180 or [email protected]
- SIDS Center of New Jersey: Hackensack Medical Center in Hackensack, NJ 07604. Contact Alissa Sandler: 800-704-7437 or 201-996-5330 or Fax: (201) 336-8794 or [email protected]
- SIDS Center of New Jersey: One Robert Wood Johnson Place, Dept. of Pediatrics, MEB 312, 3rd Floor in New Brunswick, NJ 08903 – Services for stillbirth or miscarriage families are offered, but limited. Contact Thomas Hegyi, Dr. Barbara Ostfeld, or Dr. Linda Esposito: 800-545-7437
- Remembering Our Babies: 205 Pheasant Hollow Drive, Plainsboro, NJ 08536. Contact Lisa Brown: (609) 275-0866 or [email protected]
- March Of Dimes: 1275 Mamaroneck Avenue White Plains, NY 10605
- First Candle: 1314 Bedford Avenue suite 210 Baltimore MD 21208 1-800-221-7437